Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 5, 2019

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Logic Shirt

Buy this shirt now: Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Logic Shirt
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Logic sweater
Bernhardt If we would simply invest in rural broadband and get over the need to see someone in an office hours day, many people could live anywhere and work from home of the time. Technology is there. That doesn't solve the problem of many people preferring to live in cities, though. Julie Anne It's not a problem with responsible urban planning, although we seriously need to address affordable urban housing. If things truly took off in the fashion you propose with tech and more people working from home, I bet a lot more people wouldn't mind living in smaller communities and rural areas. But also, given years, if the trend continued and if most jobs that could be done over the Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Logic Shirt were, we could see new cities pop up or smaller ones grow as people learn to choose where they live without having to consider employment. I'm already there. As a writer, if I didn't have the Internet I'd need a big city to thrive and find solid work but freelancing online has enabled me to go for smaller cities and I've found I like them more. While many will always prefer big cities, I think just as many wouldn't, provided work wasn't an issue.


See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop funny shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét