Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 5, 2019

I’m a Simple woman Harry Potter Avenger and House Stark GOT shirt

Buy this shirt now: I’m a Simple woman Harry Potter Avenger and House Stark GOT shirt
I'm a Simple woman Harry Potter Avenger and House Stark GOT sweater
I would love to move to Vermont currently in CT but it is SO expensive and that’s saying something considering how expensive Connecticut is. I live in western Massachusetts but I spend a lot of time in VT. I’m not sure how expensive it is compared to other states.
We do all the research, that costs, you guys just wait for the free ride. Have Vermont join Canada for real this time and people will flood in because they get to live a little closer to the equator.
Interestingly statistically most violently hateful activities in the I’m a Simple woman Harry Potter Avenger and House Stark GOT shirt are perpetrated by Conservative minded, or Republican affiliated people. Liberalism by definition doesn't equate to violence in theory or in reality. There's not enough money in the world to convince me to move anywhere in the States. I like not dying with my Canadian healthcare that is *not* reliant on income, thank you very much. Time to be mature and less polarized. What are you doing to make your country better except trolling Liberals? Don't forget the constant inflation the menial salaries the shootings and last but not least the red necks that voted for a red neck. 



See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop funny shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét