Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 4, 2019

TOP 12 trending shirt 27/04/2019

Now do that test all over again with the same person running all those marathon miles with each and every tracker as punishment. On a treadmill? Are we serious? Of course the TOP 12 trending shirt 27/04/2019 will be off. Now let's see a test outside with GPS data. That will be really interesting. Ridiculous test, these are not designed for running on the spot and estimating how fast the belt is moving under you. Let that sink in. It’s not actually relevant to accurately measure the distance just that you run more or less than you did yesterday. Basing your research on a treadmill is poor, when I run in real world conditions I can cover 3.10 miles/5km in 18.50m with various undulating hills.



Cow keep your bullshit out of my pasture shirt

Women's T-shirt front
On a treadmill it takes me almost 30 minutes at what i would consider my normal pace, and that's without any undulation, and I'm usually more tired afterwards, go figure. My fastest mile on road is 4.57, on a treadmill its 7.45? They are highly unreliable is my point. what a stupid article. Anyone can claim something is inaccurate if they submit it to a test that invalidates most of the technology designed to ensure accuracy. Anna-Marie Hughes that's lovely to The TOP 12 trending shirt 27/04/2019 last week was lovely though. This South West Wales of course. What a difference a week makes,basking in warm,sunshine one wk now back to shite weather,good ole BRITISH weather,can't beat it just gota deal with it Its like complaining that your tv isn't as entertaining when its not plugged in. i would have gave that jelly a gnarly elbow drop off the guard rail and regained my intercontinental championship belt brother!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét