Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 4, 2019

TOP 8 trending shirt 27/04/2019

know some one else that's remember him we use to go on holiday there every year and made sure we looked for him to go in the tub. Also bottle alley don't no whether that is still there .The first holiday I went on when I was married I took my son great memories. The TOP 8 trending shirt 27/04/2019 I got stung by jelly fish when I was 14 at hasting there use to be a man that would take us out in a tub tip it up and we would swim back to shore but this day he didn't relies that the jellyfish had come in i got one stuck to the back of my knee and it took a lump of my skin and have a scare to show for it it was weeks before I could walk probably . Jelly fish have always been in our seas and we used to see them all the time when I was younger. Don't see them that often now. Beautiful creatures. 



Disney I May Not Be Rich and Famous But I’m A Autism Mom and Priceless shirt

Disney I May Not Be Rich and Famous But I'm A Autism Mom and Priceless sweater
Tormund Giantsbane Got Giants Milk ladies









Might I ask what you were expecting to see out in a Torquay harbour. Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of jellyfish swimming majestically. Quickly, check for an EU passport, then close the borders, deny any asylum or visitor visas, wait for Brexit to happen and then build an undersea wall. Probably. Only returned home from Portugal on the TOP 8 trending shirt 27/04/2019 of April first ever time being their and totally loved the place. Felt as if I was home. Gorgeous blue skies and sunny here on south coast, but the Wind is outragous and sound of the sea is amazing. Garden plants snapped in two, refuse bins rolling away, I’m galloping along the road after them. Weathers back to normal now it seems. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét