Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 4, 2019

Top trending shirt 26/04/2019

This country has laws. One Very Important law is that NO ONE should enter our coutry illegally. PERIOD. I've seen what these ASSISTED INVADERS do with their children. It's child abuse. We are a nation of laws. These ASSISTED INVADERS are criminals. Do some fact checking. I dislike Trump and his Trumpettes but please don’t try to deflect from the fact that this boy was abandoned by irresponsible adults with a sob story. I’m a pro Trumper but challenge your view that I’m ignorant. Top trending shirt 26/04/2019 Unfortunately people like you cannot see the bigger picture. It’s the very fact that the Southern borders are open in many areas that have caused the type of tragedies that you mention. If the border was closed the drug cartels people traffickers wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the situation and cause chaos by driving people from their homes so that they can swamp the border patrols.


Tormund Game Of Thrones I’ve Always Had Blue Eyes sunset shirt

Tormund Game Of Thrones I've Always Had Blue Eyes sunset hoodie
Avengers Endgame Evaporate sweater



In doing this it’s giving them more opportunities to smuggle their illegal cargoes into the US. If you look at this logically, you would see that closing the border would not present the Satanic cartels the same opportunity to ply their evil trade things would return to a more normal situation. Denver Lawson has it ever occurred to you that during the terrifying onslaught of US officials trying to arrest everyone he simply became detached from his family and lost. You’re all so self righteous, makes me sick. Top trending shirt 26/04/2019 I read some of the books and watched some films and I get the impression that those nuns and elders of institutions took great pleasure in abusing young girls ladies and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of their pain. I hope those that survived it, went on to find happiness. Sallie Mogford mother theresa was the same took babies away and sold them. Thank goodness attitudes have changed. In some places. Judi Dench‘s portrayal was heartbreaking..i I cried. For the grace of God luck actually there go I. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét