Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 4, 2019

Top trending shirt Ralphiotees 2019/4/10

Real men do yoga sunset shirt

How come you can photograph something over a trillion billion miles away but I can’t get signal in my house without a booster. I wish normal people would stop putting thier faith in people who dont value human life may it be religion science your education it was all created for you to benefit the Top trending shirt Ralphiotees 2019/4/10 who gave it to you. I have zero credibility that's problem but hopefully it wont be like that forever the powers who be will never be truthful to you. People like me get bullied into submission for something that is not normal no way could you take a photograph from that far away and then retrieve the photograph you have taken. Technology is slowly released to the public so companies can 'milk' us for our money. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét