Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 4, 2019

Top 7 trending shirt hot today 18/04/2019

The original comment was a bit ignorant in my humble opinion. But you don't appear to be able to separate the two. I don't agree with gladiators fighting one another to death, but the colosseum is a part of history. I'm not Islamic but I admire their mosques. You are trying to take some ethical stand, when every other person is mourning artistic and historical loss. The Top 7 trending shirt hot today 18/04/2019 How very very tragic in every sense a huge loss to the world & history cannot be replaced , have many memories from having visited this place at least times during my life .  All that beautiful glass, and the organ was something very special. Will be a huge task to rebuild, not just money. Though, I think if they made a W.W, appeal ,money would pore in. 



Donkey I rolled my eyes so hard I checked out my own ass shirt

Women's T-shirt front

No, the problem is going to be the artisans. Poor France, and the rest of the world. Of course, but the world will contribute a lot. Also it will take years to do. It will be done. Will not be able to replace items, but they will be able to copy building. It took over years to build in the Top 7 trending shirt hot today 18/04/2019 place. Almost one thousand years of history, architectural firsts, masonry and artistic genius, sweat of so many hard working, skilled people who left such an impressive, beautiful mark. I think it truly is devastating.That structure was a monument to mankind's ability to achieve great things. Your stained glass windows of a European Madonna , and Jesus were lies , some of us prefer truth than keep mans made up lies . I'm sure there were more lies destroyed in the fire.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét