Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 3, 2019

Don’t make me run over you with my wheelchair shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Don’t make me run over you with my wheelchair shirt is now available at Ralphiotees.
Proceed to checkout here with only 22,99$: Don’t make me run over you with my wheelchair shirt
Red top my works vehicle has had a speed limiter fitted since and they seem to work well. Speed limiters do not limit the power they limit the speed. Dangerous situations are caused by bad driving. the art of roadcraft is not to get into them. the brake by design is safer than the Don’t make me run over you with my wheelchair shirt. Obvisouly you've never heard of something called driving to the conditions. Just slow down. Curious that you think the safest thing to do in this situation is to try to accelerate more and have two cars going faster and faster one on the wrong side of the road. I drive t km a year, mostly speedways, i can assure you if i didn't have the power to get out of some dangerous situation i wouldn't be here writing this comment now. 
Don't make me run over you with my wheelchair hoodie
You can see the official design here: Don’t make me run over you with my wheelchair shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shopfunny shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét