Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 3, 2019

I’m the crazy grandma everyone warned you about mess with my grandkids my angels shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m the crazy grandma everyone warned you about mess with my grandkids my angels shirt is now available at Ralphiotees.
I scrolled through the replies knowing there would be intellectually insecure people getting butt hurt. I was not disappointed. Smart people look at the I’m the crazy grandma everyone warned you about mess with my grandkids my angels shirt and see that global warming has not increased extreme weather. John scattergood is it science to suggest someone should consider the ramifications and effects a child would have on their life before having one. 
I'm the crazy grandma everyone warned you about mess with my grandkids my angels hoodie

The reason you have a decent quality of life is because of smart people, those people out trying to cure cancer, the guy who discovered the benefits of penicillin, einstein. Starting to get it, really babe, let’s get those types breeding and the welfare bludgers and crims, well’ let them have one. And when i was younger, an older friend told me a while ago that i am exactly the I’m the crazy grandma everyone warned you about mess with my grandkids my angels shirt of person who should be having children when i told him in my early s that i didn’t want any kids. 
I'm the crazy grandma everyone warned you about mess with my grandkids my angels ladies
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shopfunny shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét