Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 3, 2019

I’m a Scooby Doo Aholic shirt


ANNOUNCE!!! I’m a Scooby Doo Aholic shirt is now available at Ralphiotees.

Proceed to checkout here with only 22,99$: I’m a Scooby Doo Aholic shirt
First time i went to ground zero, i witnessed a woman laying on the edge of the south tower memorial taking pictures of herself with a selfie stick. Smiling. I was so appalled. I literally just said this to my husband. Certainly take a picture of the memorial but the I’m a Scooby Doo Aholic shirt are completely disrespectful. This doesn’t have any explanation other than a complete lack of education. Personally, i don't think places like auschwitz are the places to take your selfies and fun vacation photos. 
I'm a Scooby Doo Aholic hoodie

I get taking a picture quickly of the sign or the gates but after that put it away and feel the history of the place your in and respect the I’m a Scooby Doo Aholic shirt lost there, and everywhere through out the rest of the holocaust represented by the memorial anyone knowing what this place represents, wouldn’t do something like this. There is a small shop directly outside that sells photographic books. I bought a book. Years ago bringing my american husband there, having relatives who have perished and relatives who were very lucky to have escaped death some several times, this is disgusting, abhorrent behavior just to get a instagram like.

I'm a Scooby Doo Aholic ladies
You can see the official design here: I’m a Scooby Doo Aholic shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shopfunny shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét