Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 3, 2019

Tell me it’s just a dog and I’ll tell you that you’re just an idiot shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Tell me it’s just a dog and I’ll tell you that you’re just an idiot shirt is now available at Ralphiotees.
If people don’t want kids that’s fine but i don’t think it’s a life style choice like owning a dog. Society is becoming ever more adult orientated and less family orientated. Having the Tell me it’s just a dog and I’ll tell you that you’re just an idiot shirt is a normal thing to do, we are designed to do so. Of course, if you don’t want children that is all good and i understand why, but i wish we lived in a society where children were still seen as precious.
Tell me it's just a dog and I'll tell you that you're just an idiot hoodie

 It is a personal choice for everyone. However, i feel that society has changed where children are now seen as a nuisance and some women feel like they are invisible when they have children. This is not good, mothers are raising the next generation of dr’s, cleaners, teachers, etc. The older generations will need this children. I know women who have kids who feel like the Tell me it’s just a dog and I’ll tell you that you’re just an idiot shirt they do with their kids is not valued by society. We can see this when upbringing can sometimes cause problems in adulthood.
Tell me it's just a dog and I'll tell you that you're just an idiot ladies
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop funny shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét